Click here to give online today!
When you give to United Way, your contribution improves the quality of life for individuals, families and children in our community. Your contribution helps United Way and our community partners identify the root causes to some of our community's most pressing concerns and fund solutions to eliminate or alleviate those concerns.
We offer a variety of options for donors to support our work, whether through your employer, this website, planned giving or a donation of stock. Find out which method of giving is best for you. United Way is a 501(c)3 and all gifts are tax deductible.
Cash or Check
- Gifts of cash can be dropped off in a sealed envelope at the United Way office, located at 215 W. 6th St. in Dubuque. A pledge form is available on our Donate page located here.
- Checks can be made payable to United Way of Dubuque Area Tri-States and mailed or delivered to the address above.
- Donors can set up one-time or recurring credit card donations in person, over the phone or through this website by clicking here.
- Many employers in our community support United Way's efforts through an employee campaign. Time frames for these camaigns vary. The easiest way to find out if your employer runs a workplace campaign is to contact your human resources office. Most often employees are given an opportunity to sign up for payroll deduction or make outright gifts to United Way.
Gifts of Stock
- If you would like to make a gift of stock, we ask that you call our office at 563.588.1415 x. 17.
- Please consider including United Way of Dubuque Area Tri-States in your will. For more information on planned giving options, contact United Way directly at 563.588.1415.