Want to work within a mission-driven organization that makes a huge LOCAL impact?
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager of Finance & Administration supports the mission of the organization. This position is responsible for leading the financial functions of the organization and maintaining fiduciary integrity. This individual will also plan, direct, and coordinate the goals and objectives of this department. In addition, the Manager of Finance and Administration will serve as the lead staff person for all volunteers and staff involved within the scope of Finance & Operations as defined by the President/CEO.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Develops and coordinates operating and capital budgets
• Manages campaign finances
• Oversees the cash flow including all banking functions and administration of short-term investment activities
• Plans workflow and deadlines for finance activities
• Prepares and presents monthly financial reports and analysis to Finance Committee and/or Board
• Maintains internal control procedures
• Assists with securing grant funding
• Manages the maintenance of campaign software for roll-over and major system updates
• Administers staff compensation and benefits plans
• Manages administrative staff and office operations
• Performs additional duties as assigned by the President/CEO
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to Danielle.Leibfried@dbqunitedway.org.